So I'm not sure how many kid histories there are... but this is the latest one that I've seen. I'm a little behind it seems. I really like this one! I don't really know why Kid History has been such a big hit, but it seems like everyone has seen them all (at least at BYU). One reason may be that it's good 'ol fashion clean humor. Kids really do say the funniest things!
I do plan to catch up on the next few once I find out how many I've missed. My sister told me that they even recently had a grand showing of the latest Kid History on-campus! Only at BYU. :D
Way funny! And you gotta love BYU - such a happy place! :)
ReplyDeleteKid history is the best! I've never really thought about why I love kid history so much, but I think you're exactly right. Movies are great but there is always something bad! Kids say the most hilarious things and it's almost never dirty!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry too much if you haven't caught up with the other ones because in my opinion, this is the best one! It is SO funny!
ReplyDeleteAnd I definitely agree with you about the clean humor. To be honest, sometimes I think I actually like living in "the bubble" because it means a lot less yucky-ness in our day-to-day interactions at BYU!...(including watching things like kid history!)