Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

I love the internet

So the internet is definitely an amazing form of communication! My fiance and I have been re-planning our honeymoon because the initial desire for a Caribbean cruise is not going to work out. Instead, we are going to South Padre Island! I was kind of stressing out about finding a place to go once the cruise wasn't an option anymore and thank goodness it takes me 5 seconds to look up a place and then feel better because we can look up where we can stay, google recommendations of tourist attractions to visit, and any other information we need. Ok, I am actually just posting this because I am really excited to go to the shore! And to get married!

Anyways, so the internet is a huge blessing and marvelous tool for wedding planning, but also a great tool for media and advertisers. It's so full of information, which can be good and bad. Living in this age, I really want to make sure when I have kids that I am the one telling them what they need to know before they go google it... and who knows if what they are reading is correct! It's crazy and cool to me how much the world communicates and speaks through the internet.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like a wedding cannot be planned these days without the use of Pinterest. I wonder what my wedding would have been like if I was on Pinterest back then...

    ReplyDelete