Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, while I am eating lunch, I watch TLC's What Not To Wear. I must admit that I love the show. I just like to see the transformation that happens from start to finish. I also find the comments of Stacy and Clinton pretty hilarious. I like how the show focuses on expressing yourself and being confident in who you are, but in a fashionable way. They never try to change the person's body, but rather the way the person views their body. I think it's fun to see how much many people resist change, but in the end, you can tell how much they love the new look. I think this show is definitely a great show for standing up for the average American body and not saying that you need to look like a model to feel and look beautiful.

No comments:
Post a Comment