Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Wreck-it Ralph

On Friday I went to go see Wreck it Ralph in the Varsity theater.  It was a fun movie, especially watching it in the Varsity theater where everyone will laugh and have verbal responses to everything! It was a  funny movie and it was kind of cool that it was video game stylized. I loved the side story of Fix-it Felix and the warrior girl falling in love. That was hilarious. I liked the movie, but obviously it was made for kids to watch also. I thought it was a little scatterbrained for kids too young and the name calling all the time could easily repeated by young kids. But overall I thought it was cute and it had the sweet moral ending that every Disney film has.

2 comments:

  1. I thought this show had a really great message and I loved how self sacrificing Ralphh was. However, I was pretty bothered by the violence in the one scary video game (especially when the alien comes and eats the one lady's fiance - how family friendly was that????)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah at that part I was like haha... what? It reminded me of Lord Farquaad being eaten by the dragon in Shrek!

      Delete