Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

The Harlem Shake... I like turtles

So apparently this is a viral youtube video....? I still don't get why. I had heard of it, but saw it for the first time yesterday. My fiance was like, you HAVE to see it. He and his roommates laughed, but I am not impressed.
My fiance mentioned it because he has decided he wants to make a viral youtube video. After showing me the competition, I think it's got to be pretty easy to go viral. All you need to do is something completely random for 30 seconds. It's really interesting what the world finds entertaining.
Although, I do find the 20 second video of the boy who like turtles pretty hilarious.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! My brother showed me the "I like turtles" clip this past Summer. Its a fun one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not understand the Harlem Shake phenomenon.

    ReplyDelete